Join Newsletter to Enter
We’ll soon be launching our Indiegogo Campaign to begin selling the World’s First High-Performance HYBRID Skateboard, designed to PUSH as well as it POWERS. Get a sneak peek by watching our latest video.
To help raise awareness for our project, we’re GIVING AWAY the first production model to come off the line! See contest details and the (3) ways to enter below!
Contest Rules & Details:
What You Win – A premium edition Dualomo™ x Bustin Boards™ Hybrid Skateboard, complete the custom Thermoglass™ Bustin deck, Dualomo powertrain & Controller, Quick-Replace Five-O Wheels, custom truck setup using Paris Truck™ components and premium Bustin Built-In Ceramic Bearings. You will be able to choose between any of the (5) available colors.
Ways To Enter – You have three unique ways to enter the giveaway contest (you will receive ONE entry for each of these three actions – meaning you can receive up to 3 unique entries to win):
1) Signup for the Dualomo™ Newsletter (1 entry)
2) Follow @Dualomo on Instagram & Facebook (1 entry)
3) Tag (3) friends on our Instagram and/or Facebook CONTEST Posts BELOW (1 entry)
Contest Details – This contest will run through the the duration of our Indiegogo Campaign, at which point we will choose a winner.
– The winner will be chosen at RANDOM from the entries we receive.
– To win you MUST be signed up for our newsletter and have commented tagging (3) friends on our Facebook and/or Instagram contest pages. We will verify before we finalize the winner.
-If you purchased the Dualomo™ Hybrid Board through the Indiegogo campaign and you win the contest, we will REFUND your money and send you the board for free!
– The winner will receive their board when we finish our first production run after completing the Indiegogo campaign (estimated first deliveries will begin in March 2019).
– There is no purchase necessary, but we do encourage you to keep an eye on the Early Bird deals being released on the Indiegogo Campaign Page! This will be your chance to get a super duper extra rad deal on the new board.